Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Ancient History, Week 35

Ancient History - Final Days

At ten months almost to the day, we have officially completed our first-round study of ancient history. Yeah!

In this final very short week, we covered the spread of Christianity and the fall of the Roman Empire to the Barbarians. History Odyssey both ends Ancients and begins Middle Ages with the Byzantine Empire. Since the Byzantines are not included in Usborne: Ancient World, I have opted to cover them during our study of the Middle Ages. We will set off on that adventure at the end of August.


Monday

Tuesday

* HO = History Odyssey

2 comments:

  1. I have to say I am delighted to find your entire year's worth of History Odyssey: Ancients so well catalogued!! Thank you for sharing. I am researching history options way ahead of when I will actually need them, as I have a preschooler, but I have bookmarked your blog. Thanks again for sharing all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'm thrilled that someone else will be able to benefit from our efforts. We greatly enjoyed studying the Ancients. Have fun!!

      Delete