Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Medieval Times, Lessons 23 & 24

Mongals & Eastern Europe

Tessa and I completed the following over four days. The Khan books are fairly lengthy, so they took a day each. I've noted that two books are free to read on Kindle with an Amazon Prime membership. Amazon limits the number of books you can borrow, so choose wisely. You won't be able to borrow both at the same time. You can't just read one, return it and then download the other either. Unfortunately, lending privileges don't currently work that way.


Lesson 23 - Mongals

Tessa drew a picture of a yurt for her draw and color. I thought it would have been fun to craft a little felt yurt for her Playmobil people, but I couldn't find a pattern.
Tessa drew a picture of a yurt for her draw and color. I thought it would have been fun to craft a little felt yurt for her Playmobil people, but I couldn't find a pattern.

Lesson 24 - Eastern Europe
Both The Little, Little House and A Big Quiet House are based on the same Eastern European folktale, but it was fun to see how the versions differ.

* HO = History Odyssey

No comments:

Post a Comment