Mongals & Eastern Europe
Tessa and I completed the following over four days. The Khan books are fairly lengthy, so they took a day each. I've noted that two books are free to read on Kindle with an Amazon Prime membership. Amazon limits the number of books you can borrow, so choose wisely. You won't be able to borrow both at the same time. You can't just read one, return it and then download the other either. Unfortunately, lending privileges don't currently work that way.
Lesson 23 - Mongals
- Read The Usborne Medieval World by Jane Bingham (pages 52-53).
- Completed HO map work for Lesson 23, Main Lesson.
- Completed HO Q&A for Lesson 23, Main Lesson.
- Completed draw and color.
- Read Genghis Khan by Demi. (Free to read on Kindle with Amazon Prime membership.)
- Read Kubla Khan: The Emperor of Everything by Kathleen Krull.
|Tessa drew a picture of a yurt for her draw and color. I thought it would have been fun to craft a little felt yurt for her Playmobil people, but I couldn't find a pattern.|
- Read The Usborne Medieval World by Jane Bingham (pages 56-57).
- Completed HO map work for Lesson 24, Main Lesson.
- Read "No. 3: Vlad Tempes" (pages 24-25) from Top 10 Worst Wicked Rulers You Wouldn't Want to Know! by Fiona MacDonald.
- Read The Little, Little House by Jessica Souhami.
- Read A Big Quiet House by Heather Forest. (Free to read on Kindle with Amazon Prime membership.)