After learning about the Franks and Charlemagne, Tessa enjoyed hearing classic tales set around the time and in the land of Charlemagne's empire. While the fairy tales weren't new to Tessa, she especially enjoyed the versions we read.
- Read The Usborne Medieval World by Jane Bingham (pages 4-5).
- Completed HO map work for Lesson 2, Main Lesson.
- Read "Saint Theodora" (page 36) from Saints: Lives and Illuminations by Ruth Sanderson.
- Read Saint Nicholas by Ann Tompert.
- Worked on Blue House School Byzantine Bean Mosaic.
|The pattern I designed for our project is based on a picture of a section of Byzantine marble mosaic bathhouse floor I found online at The Met.|
* HO = History Odyssey