Friday, November 02, 2012

Hooked on Phonics: First Grade - Completed!

How could I forget to post that we finally completed Hooked on Phonics: First Grade early last week?! Tessa has been reading early and leveled readers this past week, which is what she does on the off days of our schedule anyway. I feel like Tessa and I could both use a break from Hooked on Phonics. I'm wrestling with whether we should continue on with Hooked on Phonics: Second Grade so Tessa can gain valuable new decoding skills or jump over to All About Spelling, Level 1 and focus on spelling and reading fluency for a short while. We have the All About Spelling readers for level one, which I worry are quickly falling below Tessa's reading level. I need to decide soon!

Hooked on Phonics: First Grade...completed! YEAH!!
Hooked on Phonics: First Grade...completed! YEAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment