That's a wrap! We're all done with Ancient Egypt...until Cleopatra becomes queen anyway.
- Watched IMAX: The Mysteries of Egypt DVD by National Geographic Films and Destination Cinema from Netflix.
- Looked up and defined HO dictionary word for Lesson 14, Main Lesson.
- Read Usborne: Ancient World by Fiona Chandler (pages 32-33).
- Read Egyptian Gods and Goddesses by Henry Barker.
- Completed draw and color.
- Read Usborne: Ancient World by Fiona Chandler (pages 34-35).
- Read The Egyptians: Life in Ancient Egypt by Liz Sonneborn.
- Completed "Ancient Egypt" history pocket (puppets).
|Tessa's Ancient Egyptian history pocket puppets show the fashions of the time.|
- Read How People Lived by Jim Pipe (pages 16-19).
- Read "Egyptian Clothing" (pages 12-13), "Hair and Makeup" and "Egyptian Jewelry" (page 17), and completed "Easy Egyptian Bracelet" from Ancient Egyptians and Their Neighbors: An Activity Guide by Marian Broida.
- Read The Egyptian Cinderella by Shirley Climo.
- Read Rimonah of the Flashing Sword by Eric A. Kimmel.
* HO = History Odyssey