It was once again difficult to find good, age-appropriate books and other resources about ancient Crete. Such a shame, as Tessa GREATLY enjoyed the story of the Minotaur.
- Looked up and defined HO dictionary word for Lesson 10, Main Lesson.
- Read Usborne: Ancient World by Fiona Chandler (pages 20-21).
- Completed corresponding Blue House School ancient world worksheets.
- Read "Theseus and the Minotaur" (pages 76-85) from The McElderry Book of Greek Myths by Eric A. Kimmel.
- Read "No. 6: The Minotaur" (pages 18-19) from Top 10 Worst Murderous Mythical Creatures You Wouldn't Want to Meet! by Fiona MacDonald.
- Read "The Myth of the Minotaur" (page 40) from Modern Rhymes About Ancient Times: Ancient Greece by Susan Altman.
- Read Usborne: Ancient World by Fiona Chandler (pages 22-23).
- Completed HO map work for Lesson 10, Main Lesson.
- Completed draw and color.
Other Resources of Interest
- Greek Mythology for Students: Theseus & the Minotaur DVD - Schlessinger Media