Another short week for history. Not much age-appropriate material about the Babylonians and the Hittites out there. Ancient Egyptians and Their Neighbors: An Activity Guide by Marian Broida does feature several Hittite projects, but they didn't seem especially relevant to the single page of text we read about the Hittites from Usborne: Ancient World, so we skipped them.
- Looked up and defined HO dictionary word for Lesson 12, Main Lesson.
- Read Usborne: Ancient World by Fiona Chandler (pages 28-29).
- Completed draw and color.
- Completed HO map work for Lesson 12, Main Lesson.
- Read The Babylonians: Life in Ancient Babylon by Martha E. H. Rustard.