Monday, December 23, 2013

Medieval Times, Lessons 18 & 19

Pilgrimages and The Crusades & Richard the Lionhearted and Robin Hood

Stuck to the classics (or rather versions of) for these two lessons. I considered making a bow and arrow set as a craft with Tessa, but we already have Merida's bow (from Brave) and a Nerf Rebelle Heartbreaker Bow hanging about. I will say Tessa really liked reading about Robin Hood, though. It always amazes me how much she loves the classics. Sometimes, I think she understands them better than I do. She enjoys them more for sure! At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if she chooses to study either literature or history in college.


Lesson 18 - Pilgrimages and The Crusades

Bedtime Read-Aloud



Lesson 19 - Richard the Lionhearted and Robin Hood

Bedtime Read-Aloud

* HO = History Odyssey

No comments:

Post a Comment