India & Southeast Asia
Last year during our study of ancient times, we read books related to the origins of Hinduism and Buddhism. This time around, Tessa learned more about how people today practice these religions.
Lesson 28 - India
- Read The Usborne Medieval World by Jane Bingham (pages 66-67).
- Read Anklet for a Princess: A Cinderella Story from India by Meredith Babeaux Brucker.
- Read The Usborne Medieval World by Jane Bingham (pages 68-69).
- Read "Being a Hindu" (pages 42-45) and "Being a Buddhist" (pages 46-49) from What I Believe: A Young Person's Guide to the Religions of the World by Alan Brown and Andrew Langley. (Love this book!)
- Completed draw and color.
* HO = History Odyssey